Landing pages are an integral part of the success of your campaign. A good landing page should:
- Have a crisp and clear call-to-action: The intent of the page should be plain and simple.
- Require minimal click: One or two should suffice.
- Have strong imagery: One good picture can say more than a page of text.
- Have few links: Too many links will result in less click through.
- Have small amounts of text: Explain things clearly, concisely, and in the shortest way possible.
- Not contain information that diverts visitors to other pages: Make sure the lander is entirely focused on your offer.
- Be light: The best landers take around 2 seconds to load
- Good landing page:
- Bad landing page: