Day parting allows you to run campaigns on a specific day and time. This is a must when you want to get the most out of the campaign budget and not to waste your money at less opportune moments. In order to make this optimization more convenient, Zeropark allows you to choose one of the following options:
- Same timezone as in account: This is a default option. The campaign timezone is set to the timezone of your account.
- Campaign custom timezone: You can schedule your campaign to run on a specific day and time in the specific timezone. This allows you to save your time when it comes to calculating your audience’s timezone that might be different than the timezone of your Zeropark account. If you target any geo other than the one you’re in, you should select this option and set the appropriate day parting settings.
You can always select specific time periods to run your campaign by editing the campaign settings:
- In Zeropark, edit the campaign to specify certain hours or/and days of the week when you want your ad to show.
- Go to the Day parting section and click the Show button. The day partying options appear.
- Select one of the available options:
- Same timezone as in account
- Campaign custom timezone
- Select a specific day and time when you want the campaign to run.
You can see a simple example of the setup in the below picture:
If you are located on the west coast of the US (and your account is registered there) and you would like to set up a campaign targeting countries in central Europe, you can select the Campaign custom timezone option to adjust it for Central European Time (CET).