Push Ads: Setting up your first campaign
Push Ads are already available in Zeropark. To get started with push, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose “Create New Campaign” on your dashboard and select “Push” traffic type:
Currently push campaigns have RON (Run-of-Network) targeting option only, which means you will buy all traffic from your chosen country available at the price you set. Source targeting campaigns will be added shortly. Stay tuned!
2. Select the cost model
Currently, we offer push traffic type on the CPC (Cost-per-Click) cost model. You will pay every time users click your ad on their devices. The minimum bid for push traffic in Zeropark starts from as low as $0.01 per click.
3. Choose your target country
Zeropark Note: Bid levels may vary substantially, depending on the country and browser/OS type. When setting your target country, pay attention to the tier this country belongs to. You can find the complete list of country tiers with details on the minimum suggested cost-per-click bid here.
4. Set the bid and campaign budget:
Zeropark Note: The minimum daily budget for Push campaigns is currently 20 USD.
Due to the nature of push traffic, you can get some delayed clicks after your push campaign has been stopped. The cost of delayed clicks will be deducted from your balance. The actual spend on your campaign may likely exceed the budget set.
5. Select your browser targeting:
Push Ads on Zeropark currently support the following browsers and operating systems:
Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge
Desktop OSes: Windows, MacOS, Linux.
Mobile OS: Android (phone and tablet)
You can target other browsers and Operating Systems. In this case, they will appear under Otherdesktop or mobile category
6. Set your campaign frequency and adult filtering.
Taking into account the nature of push traffic, we highly recommend setting up frequency at no less than 24h
Zeropark Note: Push traffic is currently available for mainstream/non-adult campaigns only. Read more on the requirements for push campaigns in Push Campaign Guidelines
7. Add your creative assets:
Zeropark supports multiple creatives in a single campaign. This means that you can have up to 10 different sets of creatives per campaign, and the traffic will be evenly distributed among them.
You start the creation process by uploading images (192×192, max 200kb each). You can upload up to 10 different images at once.
When you upload your images, you will see them on the left. From there, you can click on each creative and fill out the copy and title. A preview of the currently selected one will be displayed on the right. Click on another set to see its preview.
You can delete each creative set and add a new one at any point, as long as you don’t surpass the 10 active ad variants per campaign limit.
For every image you upload (meaning, for every set you create), there is a unique ID tied to it, so you can track and compare the performance of your ads. If you delete a creative set after you start your campaign, and add a new one, the old one will still show up in the report, so you can compare the results of all ad variants you used.
Of course, you can still simply use one creative set for your campaign if you don’t feel like A/B testing. We recommend trying out different sets, however, as it helps you understand what kind of creatives work well for your offer, and optimize your campaigns for a higher ROI.
8. Setup campaign destination URL:
Currently supported tokens for push traffic:
Zeropark Note: Push campaigns work with SSL-enabled (HTTPS) URLs only. To learn more about HTTPS protocol and why it is so important, read this article.
9. Complete campaign setup, check all the settings. Your campaign is ready to launch!
Tips to make the most out of your Push Ads campaigns:
- Start with broad targeting.
- Test mobile and desktop traffic for the same geo in separate campaigns: cost-per-click for mobile & desktop push traffic can differ for one geo.
- Work on your ad copy, use “power” words and clear call-to-actions.
- Remember the browser differences. Various browsers handle push ad copy in a different way. In some cases, your text will be cut off just after 10 words, in other – after 20.
- Adjust the bids on a campaign and a source level.
- Check out your campaign stats regularly, change timing and frequency settings accordingly, work on the CTR optimization.
- Don’t stick to one offer/campaign type. Test new offers in various geos and verticals.
- Use SSL-enabled (HTTPS) destination URLs in your campaigns.