The Holiday Hustle isn’t over yet. And if you’re a clever affiliate, then you know very well that the end of December is the time to hit it big. That’s why we bring you this last-minute guide to scaling your affiliate campaigns during the crowning week of the Holiday Craze!
Read it and think twice before stepping off the gas… unless you want to go ROMO sooner than saying ho, ho, ho!
Let us stop you right there. Yes, running end-of-year ad campaigns is a good moment to revise your 2019 affiliate marketing efforts. This is not to reminiscence, though. This is to draw crystal clear conclusions, implement them, and jingle bell rock your profits in the very last days of 2019!
The best advertising strategies for the end of 2019
The Best Ad Format of 2019
As Zeropark data shows, push traffic has been the best performing ad format of 2019. What a surprise, huh!? It isn’t that we’ve told you so here, or here, or there! Now that the year is coming to an end and we can look at push ad notifications format from a broader perspective, let’s think how to use this information for maximizing your profits in the last days of 2019.
- First, if you’re already running push ad campaigns keep on doing just that! If you don’t, well… you’d better hurry up.
- Also, if you belong to the group of clever affiliates, then you surely must have done push ad campaigns before. Now it’s time to go back and recreate the best-performing patterns and optimization strategies. Adjust it to match the Holiday Season trends for the best targeting and maximizing your chances for generating conversions.
- If you’re wondering what optimization and targeting practices to choose for your push ad campaigns, then the best industry tip you’ll here is: don’t try to reinvent the wheel. Whatever works for Q4 — filled with events like the Black Friday and the Black Weekend, Cyber Monday and pre-Holiday shopping, will most probably work for the Holiday Week and New Year’s day as well.
- Sounds like no news flash at all? You’re right! Yet, to our utter surprise, some people stop hustling right before the very peak of Q4 profits. Don’t be a quitter! Be the smart guy who knows now is the time to keep not just one finger on the affiliate pulse. It’s all hands on deck time of the year.
And If You’re Getting A Bit Lost In All The Holiday Season Craze Then Read This Ultimate Guide To Push Advertising Here!
The less efficient advertising strategies of 2019
Well, nobody says these can’t be successful for you. Yes, push wins in the push ads vs. pop traffic or push traffic vs. domain redirect traffic comparison, and outdoes the other two ad formats in the general overview. Yet, a good offer, fine targeting, and proven optimization practices combined with industry insights can turn any ad format campaign into success.
What to do if you’ve never run push ad campaigns, have no idea or will to do so, yet you’re pretty experienced with pop traffic or domain advertising?
- Keep on doing what you’re good at! Again, revise your affiliate accomplishments and identify the best performing items for your domain or pop traffic ad campaigns.
- Research the affiliate industry for pop or domain advertising holiday season ideas.
- Alternatively, use tons of information the affiliate industry offers on push advertising and apply it to an ad format of your choice. Usually, the information presented is generic enough, or with little effort, one can adjust it to make use of the newest trends and out of the box ideas.
- Remember that there’s little time left, so testing isn’t an option right now. Get the tried and tested patterns and bid up on those!
Need A Reminder How To Run Successful Domain Traffic Campaigns? Read The Ultimate Guide To Domain Redirect Advertising!
What works best in the last days of 2019
Zeropark data shows that 2019 has been a hell of a ride… and there are still a few days left to jump on the affiliate rollercoaster. Have a look at our 2019 Holiday Week Wheel of Traffic stats and use this data to compare your results against the industry findings. This will help you identify the things you’ve been doing right all along and maybe some areas to improve.
2019 Holiday Week Wheel of Push Traffic
This graph needs no explanation at all — Surveys & Sweeps, Gambling and E-commerce/Travel have been the verticals for push ad notifications in the last weeks of 2019 across all GEOs. This should give you an idea of what’s best for running broad or specific campaigns, what kind of traffic volumes to expect, and estimate your advertising budget for the last-minute campaigns.
2019 Holiday Week Wheel of Pop Traffic
When it comes to end-of-year stats for pop traffic, the situation also shouldn’t come as a huge surprise. E-commerce/Travel, Downloads and Survey & Sweeps are, again, the top-performing angles to go for. Mind that pop ads offer huge volumes of available traffic so you can push it out there without the risk of targeting smaller audience section.
2019 Holiday Week Wheel of Domain Redirect Traffic
Well… this is undeniable — Surveys & Sweeps, E-commerce/Travel, and Gambling rule them all. Domain redirect traffic being no different from the other ad formats. Such alignment makes your life much easier running last-minute zero-click traffic campaigns. Thanks to high consumer motivation, your chances for engaging users redirected to offer pages are much bigger.
2019 Holiday Week 10 Top GEO vs. Vertical List
Now, if you’re wondering where to rock your affiliate ad campaigns this time of a year… then the list above gives you ten top GEOs and their three best-performing verticals for the upcoming Holiday Wee! It may look like no surprise, but it’s a huge help in estimating where to direct your focus and how much it will cost you. Check your traffic network’s volumes, top up your account and go for it. Also, if you need ideas and support in figuring out the best advertising strategies for your affiliate ad campaigns then getting the latest Traffic Insights is a solution for you.
Ho, ho, ho … the Holiday Season 2019 is here!
Whether you’re a push, pop or domain redirect expert, do not stop your affiliate ventures right at the peak of the season. These few days may be a make-or-brake time so you need to act fast. Now that you’ve got insights on the best ad formats, verticals, and locations to focus on… all that’s left is to make use of it while running your end-of-year ad campaigns.