When it comes to learning how to use a new platform, it’s always wise to search for the best tips and recommendations. In this article, you will find a list of frequently asked questions concerning Zeropark functionalities answered by Neill Burton, Head of Account Management in ZP.
The following list of top 20 FAQs was prepared by our Customer Success Team, responsible for onboarding, support, and development of all Zeropark customers. It’s pure feedback. Some of the most popular clues our clients need to make their (affiliate) life easier. We believe you’ll also find them helpful.
Now, sit comfortably, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your reading!
1. What are the volumes for Pop, Redirect and Push? Where can I find this info?
– All the relevant info is waiting for you on Zeropark.com/Volume, where you may find historical data for the past 30 days on all the traffic sources in Zeropark. You can search by traffic type, geos, mobile/desktop, carrier, OS and even keywords to get a feel of available traffic volumes and current bids.
2. What is the difference between keywords, targets, sources?
– Keywords, targets, and sources are different levels of targeting.
Keywords allow you to target specific web pages within all the traffic. For example – if you want traffic for a shopping campaign you can use keywords such as hats, clothes, shoes. This will direct traffic based on these keywords to your campaign.
A source is the publisher feed where a group of traffic comes from. Whereas a target is a specific URL or location form a source.
Worth remembering: If you pause a source in your campaign, you block many target id’s. If you pause a target, you pause that target only.
3. I don’t want to use PayPal, what are the other payment methods? The best option for me is CC, please advise.
– Credit card payments are now available in all accounts. The initial top-up can made by wire transfer, credit card or PayPal.
4. I just topped-up my account, when will the funds be visible on my account?
– If you have paid by credit card or PayPal, the funds will be in your account straight away. If you have paid by wire transfer – we have to wait for it to arrive. This can take up to five working days.
5. How to quickly optimize the campaign and make profits – for one of push, pop, redirect?
– My general advice is to start big, pausing either keywords or sources that do not work to cut off big sections of unprofitable traffic. Once you’re happy with the keywords or sources left, you should then start optimizing on the target level.
6. My campaigns were working well, now my visibility dropped, what to do?
– Usually, visibility drops are caused by competition. This means that someone else on the platform is currently outbidding you for this traffic. To increase your visibility increase your bid.
7. My campaigns look good, but for some reason, I don’t get traffic anymore. Why?
– Please check if your campaign or something in the campaign is paused. Please also check if there are no budget limits on the campaign and there is a credit on your account. Lastly, please check that you have not changed any of the targeting settings for stricter ones that can block traffic. If this is the case, then check if the source still has traffic available, if so – bid up.
8. I’m new to the affiliate business, what do I do? What do you recommend to start with?
– Firstly, I would suggest checking out our fantastic blog and videos which contains quick start tips. I would also suggest joining paid traffic forums and reading some of the follow-alongs to get good tips when it comes to optimization, and which campaigns to run on what traffic.
9. Tell me about your traffic, is it clean, human traffic? How to check it?
– No traffic source can guarantee that their traffic will be 100% bot free, even giants like Google and Facebook are victims of sophisticated bot technology. We do, however, extensively filter and monitor our traffic for any fraudulent activity and if we find evidence, usually refund the user.
10. Could I pay CPL or CPA?
– We do not run CPA/CPL campaigns but we do have our own auto-optimization tool that will optimize CPM traffic to eCPA goal. Meaning you can run your CPL/CPA campaigns on our platform.
11. I set a new campaign and my budget was spent very fast! Why?
– The main reason for this is usually a too high bid for the traffic you are targeting, it is always good to check the bid with your campaign settings on Zeropark.com/Volume before getting started.
12. What is the smartest thing to do, run RON or keyword for domain redirect?
– It really depends on the campaign type. Some campaigns will require traffic from related sites, for these, you should use keyword campaigns. But in general, it is best to go with the broadest option, like RON so you can test all the available traffic and then narrow it down by optimization.
13. What are the best converting verticals?
– This is quite a dynamic question but in general, the ones that are the most reliable E-commerce, Mobile app downloads, and Sweeps.
14. Why my account is frozen/suspended/banned? Reactivate my account!
– These are security features that we implement to make sure that someone has not stolen your account or is using your payment gateway without your permission. If you talk to us at [email protected] it can be resolved quickly.
15. I paused the campaign, why is it still spending?
– POP/DOM: Please first check that you have the dashboard set to the correct time range (options in the top right-hand corner of the screen). Secondly, check if you do not have any dayparting option turned on as this may activate the campaign.
For push traffic, there is a delay when counting the clicks you got from the push providers. this should stop within a 24 hour period.
16. Can I make a smaller bid than suggested on the webpage?
– You can, however, the suggested bid is there to guide you to the optimal point where you will win traffic, bidding lower means you have a smaller chance to win the auction.
17. Could I get a refund for my first top-up?
– The first top-up is nonrefundable, the reason for this is that we believe that the minimum amount needed to test an offer is $200, so we expect that commitment when you sign up.
18. How to send money in another currency?
– Your payment gateway should do the conversion of the currency for you. If you would like to pay by wire, we have options for Euro or Zloty, just ask for a proforma invoice and we will give you the correct bank to wire to. For credit card transactions we support the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, PLN, AUD, CAD, HKD, CHF, RUB, CNY, INR, BRL, SGD.
19. When will my campaign be approved?
– Campaigns are generally reviewed within an hour.
20. I would like to use Voluum – how to do it?
– After you have topped-up your account you will see a small button in the top right-hand corner. This will set up a Voluum account for you, you can then log into Voluum and start tracking your campaigns.
For more details on Zeropark-Voluum integration, go to zeropark.com/voluum